Sun Coast provides the best and most thorough marine surveying of sail and power vessels. Performing above expected standards in the boating industry is what we do. Our surveys and services are conducted throughout the state of Florida, but we are also able to provide services across the United States, throughout the Caribbean and internationally where desired. We offer a important marine services that include:
- Pre-purchase, appraisal, insurance, damage, thermal imaging, ultrasonic, and consultation services
- Sailing or power boats or yachts
- Report is typically sent via email within three to five business days after the survey (some exceptions may apply)
- We work most weekends and holidays
- Fully insured
All Major Credit Cards Accepted
Yes. It’s Easy to Arrange for one of our Surveyors…
We designed this website in order to create a very simple and easy system of arranging your marine survey. It includes the ability for you, the prospective client, to review our surveyor’s qualifications, observe samples of our previous marine survey reports, and review our work agreement.
Our Goal During the Survey…
Our goal is to find and report problems before they can cost you money or compromise the safety of the crew or vessel. A qualified marine surveyor knows where to look for potential problems. Do not buy any vessel without an independent expert survey and appraisal.
Important Thing to Think About…
A detailed marine survey of a new or used boat places you, the prospective buyer, in the advantageous position of being able to bargain the sale price or for the repair/restoration work needed before a purchase. This typically amounts to thousands of dollars in savings, and more often than not, offsets the cost of the survey. In addition, the information contained within the survey is of huge value to a new owner.
As Professional Marine Surveyors We Have the
- Graduates of the Chapman School of Seamanship (Yacht and Small Craft Survey Course)
- ABYC Standards Accredited
- Members of SAMS® (Society of Accredited Marine Surveyors)
- 20 years of fiberglass and refitting experience on power and sailing vessels
- 30 years of sailing and boating experience As Marine Surveyors and members of SAMS®, we follow the code of ethics and rules of practice as prescribed by the Society of Accredited Marine Surveyors.